Imagine ragnarok Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Your Imagine life Here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application on GM Event / Support

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sekai

Application on GM Event / Support Empty
PostSubject: Application on GM Event / Support   Application on GM Event / Support Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Hey Admin..
Check this out....

Name :Sekai

IGN : S E K A I

Sex: Male.

Nationality: PHILIPPINES.

My Contacts: Yahoo mail :Sekalfreestyle@yahoo.com

Applying For?: Event/Supports

RO Exp : 8 years and running

GMship Exp: 4years (Event,Supports,Scripts)

Languages Known : English+philippines+chavacano or espanyol languages..

Skills : I take others problems to be mine and solve em out...And basically suggest best of my opinions.
other than that some of my other Skills are as follows:-
1) Artistic talent (Black & white).

2) Event Organization+Conducting .

3) Bot + hack Identifier.

4) Creativity.

5) Persuading,Calm Observation & perfect sence of judgments .(basic for all but i consider as a Gift Razz)

OL time(Available Time) : Per day 6-8 hours...

Other Thoughts : i have been GM on MyClever RO and Helper on TsbRO... which is down... i can make ppl join here once the server is stable and UP to gO!

Why You should pick me as a GM? : I think you should pick me as a GM because im a Common member... a Common player.Who know what he need most essentially and when he need it... he ask for help...There i can Stand Tall i will help all out with all needs...(all under my power) and try n keep a happy n healthy environment around me..As a GM as a good person happy.gif.

MY moto on GM : Be happy by keeping others happy...see my smile on others face happy.gif

My Suggestions : Well my most of the GM Exp is been as a Event gm... even though i dont care to be a Support... these are few of my Events name which i had conducted in different server are as follows :-

1 .Nuke Dice
2 .Here comes the Death.
3 .Quiz .
4 .Scavenger Hunt.
5 .Fashion Event.
6 .X-O Event.
7 . Hide & seek.

My Work as a GM : Only a Good player can be a GM... coz a normal member knows the needs and requirements...
and when that normal member bcoms GM he pledges to fulfil others needs as he wanted some one to fulfill his... happy.gif
i pledge to do so... happy.gif
Back to top Go down

Application on GM Event / Support
Page 1 of 1