Imagine ragnarok Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Your Imagine life Here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi and Help please..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeeveenraaj

Hi and Help please.. Empty
PostSubject: Hi and Help please..   Hi and Help please.. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:29 am

HI,my name is jeeveen. I'm from Woon RO. I have downloaded and installed the client.Unfortunately, i cant play it...the setup window keeps popping up...but i could play Woon RO before this. My Laptop and desktop is running Windows 7.i tried on both..same problem. and both my computers had woon ro in it. So i deleted woon ro...and placed imagine ro in it..but the setup window keeps popping up no matter how many million times i click okay!....I would really like to play...i hope somebody could help me here..=)
Back to top Go down
GoldGlory

GoldGlory

PostSubject: Re: Hi and Help please..   Hi and Help please.. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:38 pm

Could you take pictures of what it looks like?
Back to top Go down
jeeveenraaj

PostSubject: Re: Hi and Help please..   Hi and Help please.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:34 am

itll be quite tedious for me to take picture....so il show u in another way....in ur ro folder...there is sumthing called setup.exe....try double clicking that.

yeah..and my problem is....if i click 'ok' or 'cancel'....it keeps popping back up...and it doesnt open the ro client.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: hi..   Hi and Help please.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:11 am

try to re install ragnarok online or Kro and install imagine ro at the same folder..
Back to top Go down
http://imagine-ro.niceboards.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi and Help please..   Hi and Help please.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi and Help please..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagine ragnarok Online Forum :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: