Imagine ragnarok Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Your Imagine life Here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper.

Go down 
+11
Sweet&Spicy
kharl
franzceen
japiigow
Schick
ambroslami26
♦Kenshin
lester5214
mournfulemo
hazller25
Admin
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper. Empty
PostSubject: Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper.   Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:42 am

Name :

In game Name :

Contacts :

Time Of Play a Day :

Ragnarok Experience :

Positions:

Why Do I Want To Be a helper or police? :

Introduction:

Languages:

Nationality:

Hobbies and Interests:
Back to top Go down
http://imagine-ro.niceboards.net
hazller25

PostSubject: Application for Helper   Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:08 am

Name :Florizel Pomento

In game Name :

Contacts :09064952848

Time Of Play a Day :3hrs a day

Ragnarok Experience :i have been playing ragnarok for 1 year

Positions:helper

Why Do I Want To Be a helper or police? :because i want to help beginners...

Introduction:I'm Florizel Pomento and i love playing Ragnarok

Languages:Tagalog & English

Nationality:Filipino

Hobbies and Interests:Playing Ragnarok and reading books...
Back to top Go down
mournfulemo

PostSubject: Application   Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:43 am

Name :Julius Gonzales

In game Name : its Me P a i N (Main Character)

Contacts :09327250327 or Email me @: vengeful_emo4ever@yahoo.com

Time Of Play a Day : Anytime but always Online 9:00am-12:30noon 4:30pm-8:00pm

Ragnarok Experience : Lot of experience of RAGNAROK,Ragnarok 1st Online games i played.Many private server i had tested like aeROgaming, sakRO,blackout RO,dark RO, rebirthRO,especially AERO2 many memorise of that game. i wish that someday i will become a GM or staff of the game. i want to experience if it is easy to become a staff and i know it is hard and not easy.Because of Ragnarok im so thankfull because many of my friends close each other because of that game and how hard the relationship.

Positions: HELPER

Why Do I Want To Be a helper or police? : to help GM ferds to arrest those people so weird.and also not only for
fun,one of the purpose is to serve to all players and answer those question.i want to grow up this server.

Introduction:hellow guyz im PaiN im here ready to serve you!!!

Languages:English,Tagalog,Visayan language

Hobbies and Interests: reading about the info of cards,Gods items,especially commands of GM.i also practicing for making a server in ragnarok even if it is hard. nothing is imposible.

-PaiN- jocolor
Back to top Go down
lester5214

PostSubject: Re: Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper.   Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:25 am

Name : Christian Lester C. Carlos

In game Name : LesterX

Contacts : 09064952848

Time Of Play a Day : 5 hours and Above

Ragnarok Experience : 3 years and Above

Positions: Helper

Why Do I Want To Be a helper or police? : Because I want to serve Imagine RO by helping the new players, so that the server may have ascending populations and for it to be one of the most nicest private server there is.

Introduction: My name is Christian Lester C. Carlos, I am a Ragnarok Online player whos wanting to be a helper on Imagine RO so that I can help those who are indeed needing help. For the server to be full of support and protection. I am hoping to be a helper not for fame but to help others.

Languages: English , Tagalog

Nationality: Pure Filipino

Hobbies and Interests: Computer Gaming, Practicing Computer Technician and Computer Programming Stuffs
Back to top Go down
hazller25

PostSubject: Application for Helper   Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:05 am

Name :Florizel Pomento

In game Name :

Contacts :09064952848

Time Of Play a Day :3hrs a day

Ragnarok Experience :i have been playing ragnarok for 1 year

Positions:helper

Why Do I Want To Be a helper or police? :because i want to help beginners...

Introduction:I'm Florizel Pomento and i love playing Ragnarok

Languages:Tagalog & English

Hobbies and Interests:Playing Ragnarok and reading books...
Back to top Go down
♦Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper.   Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:36 am

Name: Carl Pascual

In game Name : Kenshin, Kenshin v2 , Kenshin v3

Contacts : carlpascual1818@gmail.com (Facebook), carlpascual1818 (Yahoo Messenger), 09154298040

Time Of Play a Day : Anytime if needed Smile

Ragnarok Experience : 7 Years of playing Ragnarok Smile

Positions: Helper or any position available..

Why Do I Want To Be a helper or police? : so that i can help newbies and help the server grow Smile

Introduction: Hi I'm Carl Pascual Smile.. may i help you? Smile)

Languages: Filipino and English

Hobbies and Interests: Playing basketball, ragnarok , watching tv Smile..
Back to top Go down
ambroslami26

PostSubject: Re: Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper.   Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:55 am

Name : Bruce Wayne

In game Name :BruceCrissy / TigPatay / Tig Sikad /Tig Labay

Contacts :ambroslami@yahoo.com/09234377304

Time Of Play a Day : 15 - 18 hours Every day(of course i also need to work)

Ragnarok Experience : Since it started in the Phils....

Positions:Helper

Why Do I Want To Be a helper or police? : I want to be a helper simply because I want to be of service to those who need especially those who are just new in this server. As the saying goes "Service first before self". It is not easy to join on a group without any knowledge or background about it, so in order to enhance and develop this server, I would surely help.

Introduction: I'm Bruce,26 years old, a 5th year undergrad of BSCompE. I already played tons of online games but still I ended up with Ragnarok. I just couldn't resist it. It's my passion second to my Duty of course.

Languages:English, Tagalog, Cebuano

Hobbies: Surf / Basketball / Encoding
Back to top Go down
Schick

PostSubject: Re: Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper.   Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:12 am

Name : Niven John Llenos

In game Name : Shick / Kreshnick

Contacts : jllenos513@yahoo.com

Time Of Play a Day : 7hrs a day aside weekends 7-10hrs a day.

Ragnarok Experience : Since at my age 13, been through many faces of ragnarok, turf of midgard changes and lieu of famous servers.

Positions: Helper/ Police ( Whatever Position is available, my pleasure of one of your staff and with my premises)

Why Do I Want To Be a helper or police? : Since, Even i lurk pretty much in other server, as a police, maintenance is a must. I would like to clean all illegal actions such as 3pp which is strictly prohibited and to suffice all who needs my service as well. As a helper, not only service i would render to my fellow players but extent my leadership as a role model to them, to share the experience being with them, to give a help if possible and to cheer some foes to be happy always while playing the game. Promoting a greater foundation of good leaders as well is my motivation which players would earn my respect.

Introduction: Salutations, to all my fellow foes reading here, My pleasure to introduce myself to you. Im Niven John Llenos, 18 years old. Im kinda sporty and techie. I always gain friends as what my attitude pursuit not only a player but also in real life. Ive been to lot of server, but kinda weird and outrageous of what this server project. And now Im glad to serve all who needs my service as well as my knowledge in game. So yeah dont hesitate to ask help nor my sevice. God Bless.

Languages: English, Tagalog, Hiligaynon (native Bisaya)

Hobbies: Im a Lurker on BOOKS Wink a bookworm indeed. Computer rationalist and a part time badminton player.

Yours Truly,
Niven
Back to top Go down
japiigow

PostSubject: My Application   Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:26 am

Name: Raymark Cosme

In game Name: Meister Japs

Contacts: japiigow@yahoo.com

Time Of Play a Day: 10 – 12 hrs a day.

Ragnarok Experience: I've been playing RO since it was offline and released the pRO. I already made my own Ragnarok, but it was hacked.

Positions: Helper

Why Do I Want to be a helper or police?: To support this server, recruit more players, make players enjoy and I will help newbie about their questions, problems, etc.

Introduction: I’m friendly able to learn things fast and I am reliable when it comes to the tasks that was given to me

Languages: Filipino 10/10, English 10/10

Nationality: Filipino

Hobbies and Interests: Making Program (JavaScript, VB.Net), Playing Ragnarok.
Back to top Go down
franzceen

PostSubject: This is my Form   Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:41 am

PostSubject: Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper. Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:42 am

Name :Franz Maquirang

In game Name : ZnarF

Contacts :519-14-23 .Facebook Osirisx_12@yahoo.com

Time Of Play a Day :9-10hrs

Ragnarok Experience :Played DarkRO for 4yrs

Positions:Helper

Why Do I Want To Be a helper or police? :First, I want to be a helper to assist and Introduce Ragnarok online to the Newbies and noobs Second, I want to serve Imagine RO

Introduction: I am Franz i been a GM of play RF.us so i can handle many peoples and Ive been playing Ragnarok since im 10 but i stopped coz i been a GM in play RF
but i still know many things in Ragnarok and Second Im Great In Making banners and i can make custom icons for some applications

Languages:English,Tagalog

Hobbies and Interests: Basketball but Most of the time im on Desktop.

-----Just Contact Me in Facebook or Landline Thank you----
Back to top Go down
kharl

PostSubject: Re: Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper.   Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Name : Kharl Palenzuela

In game Name : Chupoy, bOo[xvii], `bOo~

Contacts : kharlpalenzuela@yahoo.com(FB & YM) /09261047907

Time Of Play a Day : 3:00-4:00pm ONWARDS

Ragnarok Experience : 5-6 yrs until now..

Positions: helper/police/admin Very Happy

Why Do I Want To Be a helper or police? : I want to be a helper coz' i want to share my experience and things i know most in this field.. Ive been a Gm twice in my previous servers i know a lot..

Introduction: I'm easy to keep up with, helpful kind.. i can speak English and Tagalog fluently and i have experience being a GM..

Languages: English/Tagalog

Hobbies and Interests: Hanging out with friends, most of the time playing RO..
Back to top Go down
Sweet&Spicy

Sweet&Spicy

PostSubject: Re: Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper.   Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:33 am

Change my Mind

Last edited by Sweet&Spicy on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IchimaruGin

PostSubject: My Application Form :)   Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:27 pm

Name :Allan Xel Atienza

In game Name :IchimaruGin-

Contacts :xeltrancrestfall@yahoo.com

Time Of Play a Day :5-6 hours at weekdays and 10-12 hours at weekends

Ragnarok Experience :ive played RO since it was like the Beta days of Pro Smile Pinoy Ro Police GM for 4 months-Seireitei Ro Game Council,Trial GM 2 months

Positions:Police GM,Game Council,Support GM

Why Do I Want To Be a helper or police? : Cause i want a Fair And Square Server i dnt like those people using hax and making there balls big....xD while others are working hard to get gears and stuffs,hands are soo red of spamming and BTW i know whats a Legit Spam and a Hax Spam skill hehe :)and im

Introduction:Hi im Allan and im a 4th Yr HS student from LCC,im Friendly,Helpfull thats all hehe Smile

Languages:Tagalog and I can Speak Englsih Very well hehe /rice

Hobbies and Interests:20% of my Hobbies are BasketBall,40% is Study,40% is RO RO RO RO LAWL
Back to top Go down
bryan15

PostSubject: Re: Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper.   Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Name :Brian Tan

In game Name :[BS]BattleSmithZero

Contacts :09164933569

Time Of Play a Day :any time

Ragnarok Experience :6yrs ragnarok online 4times playing RPC Asher guild

Positions:Event GM

Why Do I Want To Be a helper or police? : i want help for improve this server to many people to play this server

Introduction:hellow i am brian tan 3rd yr collage in lyceum University friendly happy alwyz

Languages:english tagalog chinese

Nationality:Filipino Chinese

Hobbies and Interests:Just Playing Ragnarok online and private ragnarok online
Back to top Go down
kevin0805

PostSubject: Re: Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper.   Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:25 am

Name : kevin coronado

In game Name :almost all name with "Kevin"

Contacts :09154472260 or FB: Kevin_coronado0805@y.c

Time Of Play a Day :3-6 hrs. sometimes i can play 4 12 hrs..

Ragnarok Experience :i have a lot of experience in playing this game... i have been playing Different ragnarok servers for 5 yrs..until now i am playing pRO.. New Chaos server!!..

Positions:Admin/Event GM//helper/Police GM

Why Do I Want To Be a helper or police? : i want to assist all the newbies and to help by introducing the server by recruiting players..and i want to serve this server..

Introduction:i'm kevin coronado, 2nd yr college of BS ECE, in Colegio de San Juan de Letran Calamba, Calamba, Laguna!..i'm ready to serve you!!

Languages:English / Tagalog

Hobbies and Interests:Surfing the net, Playing ragnarok, Playing musical instruments(specially drums), singing, dancing!!
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper.   Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:19 am

Name : Alexander Perez

In game Name : Ryuu (soon as I register.Check out my introduction)

Contacts : ryuu7_senpai@yahoo.com / 09052694617 (available only in Philippines)

Time Of Play a Day : Random. I'm playing at home. The most longest play period maybe 20 hours.

Ragnarok Experience : Since 2003, you do the math.

Positions: Helper or Graphic Artist

Why Do I Want To Be a helper or police? : I just want to make your server a time of leisure. A leisure to practice my skills for my real life work. Image editing cropping design. You name it. Even floor plan for your house (XD).

Introduction: I'm here to kick some... Porings. Nah, I'd rather be a designer than a helper Very Happy.

Languages: Tagalog (Philippines) , English, Deutsch (a little), Japanese (a little)

Hobbies and Interests: Doing technical and creative things. Ragnarok and Grand Chase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper.   Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply here last chance i need only 1 helper. pls post here. only helper.
Page 1 of 1